Continuing with the automotive theme, here are six Ferrari logo illustrations that I have recently created. I’m actually sort of curious to see how popular these will be (or not), as the car guy in me would much prefer creating images like this instead of the same ‘ol stock images I’ve been making for the past five years. But past experience has taught me one very important thing about stock photos and graphics: whatever *I* think will be popular doesn’t end up being so. And everything that I’m almost embarrassed to upload usually becomes my most downloaded images. Go figure.
Anyway, here’s what I’ve got for this batch:
- A black and orange For Sale sign lying on top of a bright yellow Ferrari logo
- Two large transmission gears sitting on top of a bright yellow Ferrari logo
- A metallic yellow Ferrari horse logo inside of a large red and white lifesaver on a white reflective surface
- A wrench and a screwdriver lying in cross on top of a large metallic Ferrari logo
- A metallic yellow Ferrari logo inside of two large gears hovering over a dark reflective surface
- A bright yellow Ferrari logo floating inside of a chrome heart shape hovering over a glossy black surface