My name is Scott (errr…Norebbo), and I am addicted to cars. You obviously know that I enjoy making 3d renderings and illustrations, but the automobile was my first interest in life – and it is still my #1 hobby today. So why not combine the two interests to create a large assortment of automotive-themed illustrations for the Norebbo collection? Brilliant idea if I don’t say so myself!
I’ve got a lot of illustrations in progress at the moment, but I thought I would first throw out these BMW logo images. No, this doesn’t mean that BMW is my favorite brand – though I would be extremely happy to accept a bright red M3 if someone gave it to me. Really, it just means that it was a simple logo to build and that’s what I’m starting with first. Much more stuff coming later. But for now, here’s what I’ve got:
- A large wrench and screwdriver lying on top of a big BMW logo over a dark reflective surface
- A metallic BMW logo protruding out of an open file cabinet on a white reflective surface
- A metal BMW logo hovering inside of a chrome heart over a dark metallic floor
- A large brass key lying in front of an upright BMW logo over a blue surface
- A big brass padlock attached to a large BMW logo
- A large magnifying glass hovering over top of a metallic BMW logo
NorebboMy name is Scott, and I started in the design industry over 20 years ago with a bachelors degree in Industrial Design from the College for Creative Studies in Detroit, MI. I have an extensive background in both 2D and 3D illustration, and these days, I spend a majority of my time creating aircraft templates and airliner art. I’m basically an airplane dork.
Subscribe to my mailing list and I'll send you a FREE high-resolution all-white Airbus A320 template (a 5000x3000px JPG).
15 conceptually clever Ferrari logo illustrations
Here are 15 Ferrari logo illustrations that I recently created. I’m actually sort of curious to see how popular these…
Illustrations of engine pistons with automotive logos
I guess I’ve been on an automotive kick, as most of my recent 3d illustrations and renderings have been automotive…