Here’s another set 3d renderings featuring the “HTC – Quietly Brilliant” logo that I just finished rendering. It no coincidence that I’m uploading these now, as I’m currently involved in some visual design explorations for a client’s new Android app. Part of the perks of this particular job is that I have been given a shiny new HTC Jetstream tablet to upload my design concepts onto. Gotta love friendly clients, right? I’m not complaining.
Speaking of HTC, can I say that I feel that their logo is a bit dull? Sure, it’s clean and very readable, but it has no soul. You’ll notice that I had to add a bit of gloss and reflection to it to look halfway decent, but I probably violated every rule in their corporate design guidelines by doing so. Sometimes I gotta do what I gotta do.
Here’s a more detailed description of the set:
- A large brass padlock attached to a glossy green and black HTC logo medallion over a white isolated background
- Two large gears lying on top of a glossy HTC logo
- A large wrench and screwdriver resting on top of a glossy HTC logo
- A glossy black HTC logo facing upright with a puddle of liquid metal leaking from it
- A large microphone standing next to an upright HTC logo
- A large silver trophy standing next to an upright HTC logo on a gray reflective surface