Anyone paying attention to my most recent posts will know that I have been up to my eyeballs in mobile UI work lately. Seriously, this is a smokin’ hot sector right now and it actually reminds me of the website and dot com boom back in 1999. Back then, everyone was getting into web design. Traditional graphic designers, industrial designers, and multimedia designers were all sucked into the growing web craze (myself included) and it seemed to catch on like wildfire. These days, it’s all about app design and mobile experiences.
So – in the spirit of mobile UI design, I present to you this series of 3d illustrations featuring the HTC logo. More specifically, the “HTC – Quietly Brilliant” version. All of them feature objects illustrated in the signature Norebbo style (grays, silvers, and gloss) so there should be no mistaking where these came from. Ha!
Here’s a more detailed description of the set:
- Two large gold and black AA batteries lying in front of an upright HTC logo in a circular metallic frame
- A large brass key lying in front of an open tin can with an HTC logo on the label
- A large padlock sitting on top of a glowing green HTC logo
- A glossy microchip with the HTC logo printed on it
- A generic touch screen mobile phone with a glowing green HTC logo on the screen
- A large magnifying glass hovering over top of a generic touch-screen tablet device with an HTC logo on the screen
50% off my high-resolution airliner templates!
Subscribe to my mailing list and get a code for 50% off your entire order from my airliner template store!
Thank you for subscribing! Please check your email - a confirmation link has just been sent to you and your subscription will not be active until you click that link.
Something went wrong.