You Lotus drivers are an enthusiastic bunch. Ever since I posted my Lamborghini logo illustration set earlier this year, I’ve received countless requests for a collection of images depicting your favorite automotive brand. You asked, and I said “no problem”. Time passed, and you asked again. “Sure thing – I’m on it”, I replied. Yeah, I know that I’ve been kicking that can down the road for far too long, so I finally decided to block some time to get them done. Here they are! Finally…
All in all, the Lotus logo was a bit awkward to render. The mark itself is a rounded triangular shape, which looks very classy and nice on it’s own – but it’s framed by a circular ring. If it were up to me, that outer ring wouldn’t exist, and I’d let the unique shape of the rounded triangle stand on it’s own. Both elements seem to conflict with each other, and aren’t necessary in a combined format such as this. That said, I attempted to exaggerate that outer ring into a thicker and bolder object which doesn’t compete so much with the logo itself. Think of it as a “deconstruction” of sorts – and I hope you loyalists appreciate my artistic take on it. Here is a description of the images below:
- Two large pencils sitting on top of a stack of unrolled blueprints with a Lotus logo drawn on it
- A pair of black sunglasses sitting in front of a large metallic yellow Lotus logo on a dark reflective surface
- A heavy-duty Lotus logo standing behind two silver engine pistons over a dark gray background
- A large magnifying glass hovering over top of a silver and yellow metallic Lotus logo
- Multiple stacks of gold coins with Lotus logos printed on them
- Two large combustion engine pistons with a yellow Lotus logo printed on the top surface
- An overturned prescription medication bottle with little white pills featuring the yellow Lotus logo on a dark gray reflective surface
50% off my high-resolution airliner templates!
Subscribe to my mailing list and get a code for 50% off your entire order from my airliner template store!
Thank you for subscribing! Please check your email - a confirmation link has just been sent to you and your subscription will not be active until you click that link.
Something went wrong.