I’ve been finding a lot of use for presentation templates featuring smartphones and other wireless devices, and this one is a variation of another green and gray smartphone cover slide template that I uploaded a long time ago. That one featured three white mobile phones arranged over a green and gray background, while this one features just one over a backdrop which is much cleaner and simpler.
The perspective of the smartphone is a bit more extreme though, but it would look great with your logo or other image applied to it. If you’re not familiar with Photoshop, the steps for matching your logo to the screen is as follows:
- Take a screenshot of the cover slide of this PowerPoint template, and open it in Photoshop
- Open up a version of your logo (or other image that you want to place on the screen)
- Drag your logo or image onto the cover slide image – you will see that you’ll now have two layers in your layers menu (the cover slide image on the bottom, and your logo/image above it).
- WIth your logo/image highlighted in the layers menu, select Edit > Transform > Distort from the menu along the top
- Your image will have a bounding box around it, with each corner given a small square “handle”.
- Grab each handle and drag it around to match the perspective of the phone screen
- Once you’ve got it the way you like it, save the entire image as a JPG and import it back into PowerPoint
If all goes correctly, you’ll have a sharp-looking PowerPoint deck that is uniquely yours. I know all of that is easier said than done for anyone without much graphics editing know-how, but adding a logo like that is just an optional thing – this template would sill work great without it.