It’s been a long time coming, but I have finally found the time to add more illustrations to my original Ferrari logo set from early last year. Every since I uploaded those original renderings, I’ve had a pretty strong urge to add more to that collection – mostly since I didn’t really feel like I successfully captured the essence of the Ferrari brand. Additionally, one reader even asked me point-blank why I chose not to include the color red in any of them. It was an intriguing question, and it kind of lit a fire under my rear end to redo the set properly with that famous Ferrari red.
So here they are! Never mind that it took nearly a year and a half to complete, but I’m much more satisfied with this set. Each one of these images feature that iconic yellow Ferrari logo illustrated in various conceptual situations. Ok, some of them may be a bit corny, but hey – they are what they are. As you can see, that lipstick-red color is prominent in all of them (except for one).
And before anyone calls me out on it, yes, I know that I used an older version of the of the Ferrari logo for these illustrations. I’m not really sure why, but I don’t like the typeface of the newer one as much as this classic style. I guess that’s just another point proving that Ferrari design is timeless.
Here’s a more detailed description of the set:
- An assortment of food cans with Ferrari logos on them
- A large silver microphone standing upright in front a framed glowing Ferrari logo
- Chrome automotive exhaust headers attached to a red battery with a yellow Ferrari logo on it
- A yellow Ferrari logo with a chrome frame wearing a pair of audio headphones over an red reflective surface
- A large brass key lying in front of an upright yellow Ferrari logo over a dark red reflective surface
- Two red glossy batteries with yellow Ferrari logos on them
- A large transparent SOLD sticker over top of a glowing red and yellow Ferrari logo
- A large white transparent map of the world hovering over top of a framed yellow Ferrari logo
- A large chrome heart lying over top of a glowing red and yellow Ferrari logo
50% off my high-resolution airliner templates!
Subscribe to my mailing list and get a code for 50% off your entire order from my airliner template store.
Thank you for subscribing! Please check your email - a confirmation link has just been sent to you and your subscription will not be active until you click that link.
Something went wrong.