I spend a good amount of time every day trying to think of new ideas for my conceptual stock image collection. Sometimes it’s a struggle, but other times it just comes to me without much thought. Case in point: this new series of 3d renderings featuring fuel gauges. I actually came up with the idea for this collection last weekend while filling up my car with gas, which is a bit ironic considering that filling my car with gas has never been creative activity for me in the past. I was just standing there daydreaming as normal, aimlessly looking around…until I took notice of the gas price sign. Holy moly! Gas prices are not something that I notice (or think about) on a daily basis, so it was quite a shock to see them at such high levels. It was right then and there that I swear I heard the clicking noise of the pump turn into something that sounded more like a ringing cash register instead.
Everybody is affected by the cost of fuel, so I thought that it would be a good idea to create a small collection of images featuring a gas gauge as a central element. Here’s a description of this set:
- Two large gold and black AA batteries positioned in front of an upright automotive gas gauge showing a full tank
- A glossy gas gauge inside of the central part of an automotive brake rotor with a red caliper
- A glossy fuel gauge resting on top of two generic credit cards
- A large automotive fuel gauge floating in a glass of transparent liquid
- A big magnifying glass hovering over top of a circular gas gauge
- Top-down view of a silver trophy with a fuel gauge inside
50% off my high-resolution airliner templates!
Subscribe to my mailing list and get a code for 50% off your entire order from my airliner template store (www.shopnorebbo.com)!
Thank you for subscribing! Please check your email - a confirmation link has just been sent to you and your subscription will not be active until you click that link.
Something went wrong.