I just wrapped up another assortment of 3d illustrations featuring radar screens, and here are six from that set. It’s an eclectic collection, with objects that I’ve used quite a bit in the past. If I can ever find the time, I really need to start working on some new objects…I feel that I’m nearing the end of the rope with my current catalog of 3d models! Unfortunately, there aren’t enough hours in the day to do everything I want to do…
I really like using the radar screen as a base for my illustrations though, mostly because it’s a highly visual element that becomes sort of whimsical in nature when paired with other objects. It’s these kinds of whimsical illustrations that keep me interested in stock image production – if I was making only plain objects I’d most certainly go nuts.
Anyway, here’s a brief description of this set:
- A green radar screen protruding out of an open file cabinet drawer
- A green radar screen embedded into the side of a metallic file folder
- A medical symbol integrated into a green radar screen
- Two dumbbells lying in front of an upright radar screen
- A radar screen hovering inside of a large chrome start symbol
- An upright radar screen surrounded by a velvet rope barrier
50% off my high-resolution airliner templates!
Subscribe to my mailing list and get a code for 50% off your entire order from my airliner template store!
Thank you for subscribing! Please check your email - a confirmation link has just been sent to you and your subscription will not be active until you click that link.
Something went wrong.