Qualcomm has been around for a long time, but it has only been in the last few years that they have started to become a mainstream technology company. The biggest ace in their pocket right now is the chipset deal with Apple for iPhones and iPads – which is a pretty darn big business. Combine that with their dominance in creating leading edge chip and communications technology, and we’re looking on a tech company that has many years of success ahead of it.
So yeah – being the technology geek that I am, I thought it would be fitting for me to create a series of editorial illustrations featuring the Qualcomm logo. Especially since I am starting to see Qualcomm being talked about more and more in various places on the web, and I don’t think I have ever seen a Qualcomm graphic that made me say “wow!”. They are known for their innovation – not their style (duh). Anyway, feel free to use these images in your blogs, reports, presentations, articles, etc – I don’t mind! This batch of images includes:
- A glowing blue Qualcomm logo on top of a glossy black microchip
- A generic touch-screen smart phone with a glowing Qualcomm logo on the screen
- A large brass padlock sitting on top of a glowing Qualcomm logo
- A transparent white map of the work hovering over top of a framed Qualcomm logo
- The most obvious illustration – a glowing blue Qualcomm logo on the screen of a generic touch-screen tablet computer
- A large trophy standing in front of an upright framed Qualcomm logo
50% off my high-resolution airliner templates!
Subscribe to my mailing list and get a code for 50% off your entire order from my airliner template store!
Thank you for subscribing! Please check your email - a confirmation link has just been sent to you and your subscription will not be active until you click that link.
Something went wrong.