My name is Scott (errr…Norebbo), and I am addicted to cars. You obviously know that I enjoy making 3d renderings and illustrations, but the automobile was my first interest in life – and it is still my #1 hobby today. So why not combine the two interests to create a large assortment of automotive-themed illustrations for the Norebbo collection? Brilliant idea if I don’t say so myself!
I’ve got a lot of illustrations in progress at the moment, but I thought I would first throw out these BMW logo images. No, this doesn’t mean that BMW is my favorite brand – though I would be extremely happy to accept a bright red M3 if someone gave it to me. Really, it just means that it was a simple logo to build and that’s what I’m starting with first. Much more stuff coming later. But for now, here’s what I’ve got:
- A large wrench and screwdriver lying on top of a big BMW logo over a dark reflective surface
- A metallic BMW logo protruding out of an open file cabinet on a white reflective surface
- A metal BMW logo hovering inside of a chrome heart over a dark metallic floor
- A large brass key lying in front of an upright BMW logo over a blue surface
- A big brass padlock attached to a large BMW logo
- A large magnifying glass hovering over top of a metallic BMW logo
50% off my high-resolution airliner templates!
Subscribe to my mailing list and get a code for 50% off your entire order from my airliner template store.
Thank you for subscribing! Please check your email - a confirmation link has just been sent to you and your subscription will not be active until you click that link.
Something went wrong.