One thing I really like about the Android logo is that Google allows designers to have a bit of creative freedom with it (which you can read more about here). It is by far the loosest set of guidelines I’ve ever seen for a large corporate brand, and I have to admit that it makes me more inclined to use it in my renderings and illustrations. It’s a win-win situation, and I give the Google Android team major props for it.
So yeah – I’m having fun with the little Android ‘bot. I’ve got some ideas in my head for a lot of fun illustrations using this logo, but here’s the first batch that I’ve been working on for the past couple of days:
- A large green Android logo lying face up with a silver combination dial imbedded into it’s belly
- An unrolled set of blueprints with a metallic green and white Android logo sitting on top
- A big green Android ‘bot pointing to a glowing earth over a very reflective surface
- A green and white Android logo hovering inside of a chrome heart
- A large padlock attached to an upright Android logo on a dark surface
- A green Android logo sitting on a large microchip and electronic circuit
50% off my high-resolution airliner templates!
Subscribe to my mailing list and get a code for 50% off your entire order from my airliner template store (www.shopnorebbo.com)!
Thank you for subscribing! Please check your email - a confirmation link has just been sent to you and your subscription will not be active until you click that link.
Something went wrong.